Since 1969, the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) has promoted the election of pro-REALTOR® candidates across the United States. The purpose of RPAC is clear: voluntary contributions made by REALTORS® are used to help elect candidates who understand and support their interests. These are not members’ dues; this is money given freely by REALTORS® in recognition of the importance of the political process. The REALTORS® Political Action Committee and other political fundraising are the keys to protecting and promoting the real estate industry.
- Contribute to RPAC (login required)
- Access all RPAC information at the REALTOR® Party site
- Watch RPAC fundraising and training webinars
- NAR Leadership Team Recommendations On RPAC Fundraising Goal Policies
- Find out more about the REALTOR® Party
- Additional RPAC information for REALTORS® (login required)