Alaska Realtor® of the Year Award
The REALTOR® OF THE YEAR is the highest recognition given by the Alaska REALTORS® to a REALTOR® member. ROTY recognizes members who have served the real estate profession and their communities. Since 1956, the National Association of REALTORS® has been honoring the state REALTORS® of the Year.
The following criteria is used to determine the recipient of this prestigious award.
- REALTOR® Spirit – High principles, faithfulness to the code of ethics and good real estate practice among other REALTORS® and the public.
- Civic Activity – Participation in service clubs, charitable activities, and political activities.
- Local Board Activity – Involvement in leadership, Committees, and other local activities.
- State Association Activity – Involvement in leadership, Committees, and other activities on the state level.
- National Association of REALTORS® Activity – Involvement in the National organization
Business Accomplishments – Recognition of good business conduct and service to clients.
- Local Associations and individual members can nominate members who best represent these qualities.
Each year the past five REALTOR® of the Year recipients review the nominations to determine the ROTY. The individual selected is announced at the annual convention and then represents the Alaska REALTORS® at the National Association of REALTORS® convention in November.
Submit your Nomination
This form is required for submitting your board’s nominee for Alaska REALTORS of the Year. A photograph of nominee should accompany this form. Deadline to submit is August 15, 2023 nominations received after this date will NOT be accepted.