Member Benefits and Resources
12 quick-hit member resources
- 24 Advertising Dos and Don’ts for marketing your business
- FREE forms, including Radon Disclosure and Residential Real Property Disclosure
- Legal Hotline and legal videos
- Complimentary Inman Select real estate news subscription, in partnership with MRED.
- Career counseling for your post-license and continuing education questions
- Continuing Education Lookup
- Download free and customizable consumer brochures to give your clients including “Homeownership: How Much Can I Afford?” and one covering the state law requiring “Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Your Home.”
You can also purchase brochure handouts in the Store on topics including the federal lead paint law, state seller disclosure laws, radon testing and agency in Alaska.
- Ombudsman program for consumer-member and member-to-member dispute resolution, solving transaction issues before they escalate to ethics hearings or formal complaints to the Alaska Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR)
- Alaska housing market statistics and forecasts by University of Alaska economists
- Lobbyists at the State Capitol and throughout the state, watching out for your business when bad bills or local ordinances are proposed.
- A very effective, bipartisan REALTOR® PAC (RPAC).
- Real Property Alliance – REALTORS® connecting with Alaska consumers to protect the real estate industry.
REALTORS®: We’ve got your back!
While you’re working hard to make your real estate business a success, our advocacy team is watching out for your interests — at the state Capitol in Springfield and in your local community.
Most of what we do is STOP bad bills and local ordinances that add fees, taxes and red tape to the real estate transaction. If we can elect pro-REALTOR® candidates and stop bad policy at the LOCAL level, we are better prepared to defend our issues at the STATE and FEDERAL levels.
Together with our REALTOR® PAC (RPAC), we have a strong voice in government and a winning track record of protecting REALTOR® interests.
Your REALTOR® Family
When you become a REALTOR®, you join a network of local REALTOR® association leaders, the Alaska REALTORS® state association, and members of the National Association of REALTORS®.
That’s Who We R!
Learn more about NAR’s “That’s Who We R®” National Campaign. NAR has created a variety of logos, graphics, advertisements, and material guidelines for members and associations to download and share.