Accuracy Matters Brand Campaign
In support of the realtor.com® Accuracy Matters brand campaign, we are launching a promotion that invites consumers to share what accuracy means to them through photos and videos. Thinking beyond real estate, we want to provide a fun way for buyers, sellers and renters to engage with the realtor.com® brand and promote the #AccuracyMatters hashtag. The photos and videos submitted through this promotion will also be used in other marketing programs to keep the momentum of the accuracy messaging. The campaign runs from July 15 to August 18, 2014. This is a contest, where winners will be selected by Move judges.
- Contest entries may be submitted on our microsite or via social platforms:
www.realtor.com/accuracymatters, or http://accuracymatters.realtor.com
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Vine with the hashtag #AccuracyMatters
Facebook app from realtor.com® Facebook page
- $10k grand prize winner
- (10) $100 weekly winners
- Judging criteria: Incorporation of theme, Creativity, Originality and Emotional sentiment
- One submission per day cap; can only win weekly drawing once
- Winners will be determined and prized will be awarded as set forth in the Official Rules, available at: http://accuracymatters.realtor.com/terms.pdf
- Social and Display Ads
- Video Ads
- House ads on realtor.com®
BENEFIT TO CONSUMERS:
Consumers have a chance to engage with the realtor.com® brand in a fun and interactive way, with an opportunity to win $10,000.
BENEFIT TO REALTORS®:
Promoting the brand among consumers increases audience to realtor.com® and, in turn, page views on member listings, while helping increase awareness of the REALTOR® brand and its commitment to accuracy in the marketplace. * “Most accurate” claim(s) are based on comparison with other national listing portals, and are based on the greater frequency of listings-updating on realtor.com®.