About “Coach” Jackie – Jackie Leavenworth, ABR, CRB, CRS, GRI, SFR is from the Cleveland, Ohio area and was licensed in 1984. She quickly became her company’s top producer and was constantly asked to share the secrets of her success. Jackie has been sharing those secrets for more than 25 years.
Jackie is married to a real estate broker and is the owner of “Jackie Leavenworth Seminars,” a real estate coach to agents around the United States and has worked her way up to the prestigious title of Certified CRS Instructor.
Developing and delivering quality programs that are not the “same old thing” is Jackie’s specialty. Real estate is Jackie’s passion and enhancing peoples’ lives is her purpose.
Coach Jackie’s humorous, comfortable and engaging style will awaken the inner you to strive for behavioral change that will make a difference. Why go along with the crowd when you can enjoy finding your individual points of difference and pathways to excellence that will create a great life, not just a living!
Website: Coach Jackie
Licensed REALTOR® 1984
Designations: ABR, CRB, CRS, GRI
Branch manager Realty One 1989 – 1991
Director of Education Smythe, Cramer Co. 1991 – 2004
GRI instructor early 1990’s – present
ABR instructor mid 1990’s – present
Senior CRS instructor 2005 – present
Owner of Jackie Leavenworth Seminars 2004 – present
Elizabeth Mendenhall- As a REALTOR and CEO with RE/MAX Boone Realty since 1996, I am active in various organizations in Columbia, Missouri and also in the REALTOR community. I think it is important to be involved and knowledgeable about the real estate commnity and ensure our market remains as a premier destination for property owners.
- 2011 NAR Vice-President and Liaison to Committees
- 2010 Missouri Association of REALTORS President
- 2008 National Association of REALTORS Liaison to Association Leadership
- 2007 National Association of REALTORS Director
- 2007-09 Columbia Area United Way Board of Directors
- 2007 and 2008 Mid Missouri Affiliate Susan G. Komen for the Cure President
- 2005 CENTER President
- 2004 Missouri Women’s Council of REALTORS President
- 2003 Columbia Board of REALTORS President
- Missouri Association of REALTORS, REALTOR of the Year
- RE/MAX Mid-States Missouri Broker-Owner of the Year
- Columbia Area Young Professionals Athena Award Inaugural Honoree
- RE/MAX International Broker Manager of the Year
- Missouri Women’s Council of REALTORS Business Woman of the Year
- Missouri Women’s Council of REALTORS Member of the Year
- Columbia Board of REALTORS, REALTOR of the Year
- Columbia Board of REALTORS Volunteer of the Year
Website – Elizabeth Mendenhall
Other Special Guests
Steve Brown, 2012 National Association of REALTORS First Vice President – a REALTOR from Dayton, Ohio, is the 2012 First Vice President for the National Association of REALTORS. Brown, a REALTOR for more than 35 years, is co-owner of Irongate Inc. REALTORS, a full service real estate firm with six offices and 325 agents that includes relocation and property management divisions as well as in-house mortgage, title and insurance partners.
A selling broker, Steve has received the “Pinnacle of Performance” or “Award of Distinction” sales award from the Ohio Association of REALTORS® every year since their inception in 2002. Brown has held NAR leadership positions since 2005. Most recently he has served as the Large Brokerages Liaison in 2010, Vice President of Committees in 2009, and Public Policy National Liaison in 2008. He was on the REALTOR® Political Action Committee Board of Trustees from 2003 to 2006. In 2007, he chaired the Legislative Forum, and in 2005, he was the regional vice president for Region VI, serving Ohio and Michigan.